This question is tough because I’d visit most places in the world if I could. But these places are top 5 because I’ve considered visiting them multiple times.
- Venice, Italy: This has been a dream of mine since I was young, so I’d love to see it before it gets flooded and doesn’t exist anymore…
- Peru: I have a few Peruvian friends now, so I’d love to visit them there, not to mention Peru is a cool place to visit with places like Machu Picchu.
- Australia/NZ: This is technically two places, but again, I have friends that live there, and they both seem like great places to visit. Not to mention, New Zealand is beautiful.
- Germany (Berlin): I want to visit where some of my ancestors are from, not to mention seeing the remnants of the Berlin Wall and the art on them would be great.
- Scotland: I’ve been to most of the UK except Scotland, so this is more of just a completion of seeing all of the UK. Plus, I’d probably go to London again, which is one of my favorite cities that I’ve been to.
Where do you want to travel to? Or if you’ve been to any of these places, what was your favourite place?