This is an easy question because it’s everything.
However, I usually cry for the following reasons:
- Stress-Finals or midterms at school, or general life stress builds up, and after a while I’ll probably be crying exhausted tears.
- Relationships-Sometimes related to the stress, but I am very close to my family and friends, so sometimes I get worked up and worry about them.
- Anger-I don’t get angry easily, and usually, when I do, it’s an explosion of emotion and I’ll end up crying. It ain’t pretty.
- PMS or hormones-No need for explanation, but sometimes not having chips can make me cry (it’s happened…).
- Some movies/books-If I get really into them, I’ll be sobbing over (another) fictional character.
This makes me sound like I cry a lot, but I rarely do, it usually takes a while or a lot of things to pile up for me to turn into a sobbing mess.
Can any of you guys relate to my list? Leave it in the comments!