- When mochas have that pile of syrup on the bottom of the cup. The last sips of my coffee shouldn’t be super sweet and gritty, but smooth and like the rest of the fabulous coffee. Maybe I just need to stop buying Starbucks…
- People that stand in the middle of the sidewalk when they’re lost. If you need a minute to figure out where you’re going, DON’T stand in the middle and block the flow of traffic, thanks. It’s a big issue living in a tourist town in the summer.
- People driving that don’t slow down for pedestrians. Here in Canada, you’re supposed to give pedestrians the right of way to cross, but it seems like nobody does anymore. After having my roommate get hit at a crosswalk last year, this really bugs me, and I hope that karma kicks those idiots in the butt one day.
- People who are two-faced. This is more to do with gossip at work, but I hate when someone is perfectly nice to your face, and then says bad things about you behind your back. I’d rather people be honest and tell me if they don’t like me or something about me then gossip about me.
- This is a tourist town peeve, but I dislike it when people ask me for directions or help with something when I wear my work uniform outside work. The work logo on my arm does not give you permission to ask me a million questions about Banff, alright? I need to get home and do my errands without being stopped every few feet after work too…
What are your pet peeves? Leave them in the comments!