I decided to pick my top 5 for this, so here goes:
- Good tunes. I need my music to concentrate while studying or writing. Usually, I use my Spotify and listen to musicals or more instrumental music.
- Coffee and a snack. You need brain food to study, and it provides a nice break for when you’ve been reading international political theory for a few hours.
- Good pens! I always bring a variety of highlighters and pens, so my notes look all pretty when I’m rewriting them, and it’s super useful for studying later on.
- Textbooks and notebooks. Obviously, you need the materials you’re going to be studying, and I prefer to write things out by hand.
- An extra layer. It always seems to be cold in the school libraries, so I usually have an extra layer. Plus, it makes you feel super cozy.
What are your favourite study essentials? Leave ’em down below!