I’m a stationary nerd, please forgive me in advance for the spiel I’m about to go on.
These are my favourite all time stationary supplies that I use for school:
- Mead 5-star notebooks: I love the big ones with sections for lecture and reading notes, so I have everything in one place. Plus the little pockets between sections help for carrying around lose papers.
- Staples binders: These are by far the most durable binders I have ever found, and they’re really quiet to open too!
- Papermate gel pens: They write so smoothly, and they have tons of different colours. Plus even though they’re gel pens they don’t smear a lot.
- Black Sharpie pens: I love these for rewriting notes, just because of the fine tips.
- Staedtler Fineliners: These are beautiful for writing with, I currently have a cheaper knockoff version of them but I’m ordering a set soon of these beauties.
- Post-its: For obvious reasons, I like having these around as bookmarks, for notes to myself, or just for studying. I have the bigger size ones and mini ones in my pencil case.
What are your favourite supplies, and why? Leave ’em down below!