I actually dug through my pencil case today, and I found some stuff I thought was missing! Bonus!
So, I have the following in my pencil case:
- Small multicoloured post-its for marking pages or leaving myself notes
- A USB which usually has my papers in progress on it
- Pencils, and lead for them
- A big eraser
- Multicoloured fine tip pens, which are slowly running out
- A handful of black and blue pens for exams and rewriting notes
- A few highlighters of different colours for studying
- My fountain pen and ink cartridges
- A ruler
- Small pair of scissors
- White out
I tend to have too many stationary items on me because I like colour in my notes so it helps me remember later on when I’m studying. I also have a pretty big pencil case that I got from Staples with lots of compartments.
What do you guys have in your pencil cases? Leave a comment down below!