This winter has been insane for the amount of good shows either getting wrapped up or coming out. The following is a list of shows you should either be watching or should keep an eye out for!
Shows finishing up:
- Sherlock: Technically it might not be finished, but if you watched the season and were disappointed by the ending as well, it’s pretty much done.
- X-Company: I’ve been watching this since it aired on CBC, and so far the beginning of season 3 has been good but slightly devastating.
- Orphan Black: The final season isn’t out until June, but after last year’s season I really want to see how it all ends!
- Sense8: This is coming out in May, but they made a Christmas special which was fantastic. I love this show so much, it’s one of my favourite things Netflix has put out.
- The 100: I haven’t started the new season that was released, but here’s hoping it’s good!
- Shadowhunters: I started this show since I hoped it would be better than the movie and now I’m just staying for Magnus. It’s such a guilty pleasure show.
- Supergirl: I watched this over holidays, haven’t caught up to the current season but it’s such a good show.
- Jane the Virgin: Again, haven’t caught up to the current episodes. I love this show since it’s telenovela style, so it’s nice to just watch an episode just to relax.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: This show was everything I hoped for one of my favorite childhood book series. It’s not The Littlest Elf, but it’ll do.
- The OA: I started watching this out of curiosity, and two days later I finished the season. It’s such a wild ride to go through, and it leaves so many questions at the end.
- No Tomorrow: I love the premise to this show, which is what would you do if you knew you only had (x) amount of time left to live? It’s funny, great little show to watch if you need a pick me up.
- Iron Fist: Do I need more Marvel shows? Yes, always yes. I’m excited to see how this turns out since they’re almost ready to get all the Defenders together in a show.
I also might check out The Magicians, Riverdale, and Victoria if I have time!
What shows are you guy watching or looking forward to watching? Leave them in the comments!