For today, I’m going to put all the songs I’ve saved/added to my Spotify account on shuffle, and then write the first ten that come up.
So, without further ado, here’s what my music looks like on shuffle:
- Happier-Ed Sheeran: I like a lot of Ed Sheeran’s music, so it’s not surprising that one of his songs popped up.
- Volcano-Emily Hearn: This is a remnant of a breakup playlist, but it’s also a good song in general.
- What Comes Next?-Jonathan Groff (Hamilton): I’m a huge fan of Hamilton, and this is one of my favourite songs from the musical as well.
- Colors, Stripped-Halsey: This is one of my go to songs for when I need chill music.
- Magneto-Henry Jackman, X-Men First Class: Need to write an essay? Throw X-Men soundtracks on loop, especially this track.
- Say Something-Pentatonix: It’s Pentatonix, need I say more?
- Jessica Jones Main Theme-L’Orchestra Cinematique: I keep this around for studying playlists, and since I love Jessica Jones as a TV show.
- El Cristo de Palacagüina-Carlos Mejía Godoy, Los De Palacagüina: This is one of the musicians I became familiar with when I traveled to Nicaragua, and I have some of his music saved.
- We Found Love-2Cellos Cover: Also good for studying, and 2Cellos is a pretty badass duo in general.
- H.O.L.Y.-Alle Farben, RHODES: I recently found this remix of H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line, and I’m in love with it.
If anything, I think this list just proves how many different types of music I listen to, and for different purposes. I’ll be talking about some of my favourite music and bands later on this month, so if you want more insight on my music, stick around for that!
What comes up when you guys out your music on shuffle? Let me know in the comments below!