I’ve talked about some of the movies and TV shows I like before, including Coraline, so today I’m going to be choosing five movies I like but haven’t talked about yet.
So, without further ado, here’s five of my favourite movies!
- The Grand Budapest Hotel: If you haven’t seen a Wes Anderson movie yet, I highly recommend watching this one. This movie is based around some outrageous schemes that involve a painting and a hotel among other things. It also has a great colour scheme and aesthetic.
- The Princess Bride: Getting tired of romantic movies that are far too predictable and lack adventure? This movie will give you romance, adventure, a six-fingered man, and much more. All of the performances are fantastic in this movie, and if you like sarcasm, there’s plenty of that too!
- Paranorman: This movie is another of Laika’s stop motion animation movies that came out after Coraline. It has all the classic horror and zombie tropes you could imagine, with some twists. However, I watch this a lot just for the animation, since it’s really well done.
- The Breakfast Club: This is one of those classic 80s movies that you need to see at least once, like Sixteen Candles and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. I like this one better than most since it’s got a bit of everything, and the characters are pretty relatable. Also, it has a great soundtrack and dance scenes.
- Rogue One: Of all the latest Star Wars movies, this one has been my favourite by far. Even though it’s not really part of the main storyline, it’s really well done with a great mix of characters all thrown together. My only wish is that it ended differently, but at least there’s finally new Star Wars movies.
Let me know about some of your favourite movies in the comments, since I’d love to check them out in my free time!