I’m not sure if all of the things on this list are really weird, since humans are weird in general, but here are five weird things I like!
- I like lots of onion or garlic in my food when I cook, which some people don’t like. For me, they add so much to the flavour of the food, and I’m also used to it through my mom’s cooking. In general, I have a pretty high tolerance for spicy food or foods that have really potent flavours, so beware if I ever cook for you!
- Coraline, mostly the movie version, but the book is also great. A lot of my friends and family find it really creepy, but I love it. For me, the visual appeal of the stop motion animation and a somewhat scary story rolled into one makes it good for a movie night.
- I prefer cool temperatures over warm weather. I don’t do so well when the temperature climbs over +15 or +20, so I tend to prefer spring and fall weather. I really enjoy the rain and cute outfits with lots of layers that come with both seasons as well.
- Old books. Don’t get me wrong, buying new books is great. But the smell and look that old books have is really unique, which is why I’m always on the lookout for older copies of some of my favourite books.
- I like showers more than baths. Sure, it may be nice to have a nice bath with bath bombs, wine, and jets going, but it’s never really been my thing. It’s simply way easier to shower for me, and it helps me wake up a lot faster.
What weird things do you guys like? Leave ’em down in the comments!