If you’d asked me this question a month ago, I probably would’ve said the impending doom of the end of the semester. However, now that the academic year is over, I have a bit of a different answer.
So, here are a few things that will make me cry:
- Movies and TV. If you haven’t watched Megan Leavey and love dogs, I dare you to watch it and not shed any tears. I don’t cry over everything in TV shows or movies, but if something is either really tragic or touching I probably will.
- Other people crying. This mostly happens since I’m a rather empathetic person, so I’ll imagine myself in your shoes and cry right along with you. It also means that I’m a terrible companion to any of those events where they have speakers that talk about tragic accidents and whatnot, since I likely will cry.
- Onions. Pretty normal for a human, but I figured I’d throw it in anyways.
- Stress/Being Exhausted/Anger. When I experience any extreme emotions, I will always break down into tears at some point. Yes, even mid-fight, which is a reason that I will never become a lawyer.
- Missing people. Rather self-explanatory, sometimes you just miss the people who mean a lot to you when you’re far away from them.
- The wind in Nova Scotia. Unlike in Alberta, the winds out here get very brutal, and have caused me to tear up on multiple occasions. It’s perfect for if you want to show up to a lecture and have people ask if you’re okay since you have random tear tracks on your face.
Can you guys relate to my list? Drop me comment below!