It was almost impossible to choose only five favourite foods, since I eat almost everything. But, without further ado, here are five of my favourite meals!
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken and Peas: This dish is a staple comfort food for me. It’s super simple to make, and you can always add more veggies like carrots in if you feel like mixing it up.
- Sushi: I’m not a fan of the sashimi dishes, but I like sushi overall. I especially like California rolls and spicy tuna rolls.
- Quesadillas: This is one of those things that you can easily throw together with a bunch of the leftovers in your fridge and call it a day. I especially like them with guacamole and salsa on the side.
- Ham and Scalloped Potatoes: This meal is something I don’t get often, since in my family it’s usually saved for special occasions like Christmas. Honestly, just remembering how good this dish smells right now is getting me hungry…
- Chicken/Steak and Roast Potatoes: Both of these meals are staples for summer time and barbecues. It’s especially yummy if you throw sliced onions in with the potatoes when you’re barbecuing them.
What are some of your favourite foods? Let me know in the comments!