As you know, I’m writing for my university’s newspaper this year, which is partially why I’m not writing on here as much. I’m a staff writer, which means I’ve been writing an article for each issue of the newspaper.
I figured to make up for the lack of posts on here, I’d make a master post of all my newspaper articles so that you can read them when the blog is quiet. A quick word of warning; since I write for my university’s newspaper, the articles are geared more towards those that go to or have gone to my university. However, I hope my articles are relevant to any university students out there.
Also, it should go without saying, that all the articles belong to the Xaverian Weekly, and not to myself personally. They have all been edited and reviewed by my fantastic editors and the co-editors-in-chief (round of applause for all the hard work they do).
So, without further ado, here are links to my articles I’ve written so far!
- On transitioning to small-town life: From the CN tower to Nicholson Tower
- Pros and cons of living in residence: Is It Worth Living on Campus?
- On Thanksgiving away from home: Thanksgiving Blues
- How to be a bad roommate: Are You A Bad Roommate?
- About the BeeHive Collective, or activist art: The BeeHive Collective
- On Remembrance Day: The Unknown Soldier
- About Julie Payette’s controversial remarks at the CPSC: Do You Believe in Science?
- The National Day of Remembrance and Action of Violence Against Women
- On New Year’s Resolutions and Volunteering: Need A New Year’s Resolution?
- On asexuality: A is not for Ally
- On snow days at university: Should StFX be calling more snow days?
- About Africville, a Black community in Nova Scotia: Remembering Africville
- Gun Control in the United States: Politics as Usual
- On Artificial Intelligence: Has AI Gone Too Far?