Since it’s that time of year when I start wearing a backpack everywhere, I decided to make a post on what I keep in it!
So, without further ado, here’s what I keep in my backpack!
- A pencil case full of beautiful pens. I love having a lot of different coloured and fancy pens since I write a lot. I’d also recommend keeping pencils, highlighters, a USB, and sticky notes in your pencil case.
- A water bottle, full to the brim. It never ever hurts to be hydrated! And, if you’re not so keen on plain water, grab something like MiO to mix in.
- My laptop or tablet! Since I’m writing for the school paper this year, having either is essential for writing and research. I recommend anyone looking for a laptop to get something compatible with the software the campus uses, and something that’s lightweight.
- Snacks! When the study sessions or back to back classes prevent you from running to meal hall, these will save you. Try and take healthy items as well!
- Notebooks, the three subject ones from Hilroy. I carry these around for notes, as I learn things better from lectures when I write them down.
- A power bank, or phone chargers. Somehow either my iPod or phone always starts dying, so I carry around a power bank with small charging cables for both of my devices. It’s also useful if your university campus is short on power outlets.
- A jacket or a sweater. Study spaces have a magical ability to be too warm or too cold, so it’s best to have an extra layer. Plus, with wacky weather in Canada, a jacket is always a good idea.
- Pins or anything to decorate your backpack. I’m a huge fan of putting far too many fandom pins on my backpack to stand out from the crowd. Why have the same backpack as everyone else when you can have the Tardis on yours?
- My textbooks as needed. I don’t usually carry around textbooks, just since mine are usually as heavy as bricks. I will carry around small novels for classes, like Frankenstein or the Book Thief.
- Some money or my wallet. Chances are, I’ll make a food or coffee run, so it’s best to be prepared for those breaks.
What do you guys keep in your backpack that I’ve missed? Let me know down below!